- ****MUST ATTEND A QUEEN TAYLOR PRODUCT TRAINING TO PURCHASE CHEMICAL PEELS
- 6/14/22- Enzyme Peel Treatment Class
- 7/5/22- Diamond Peel Treatment Class
- 8/9/22- Aestheticians Peel Class
- 9/6/22- Medi-Peel Class
- Best for sun damaged, dry skin, fine lines, and aging.
- Ideal for Fitzpatrick’s 1-4 1.0 pH.
- Over time, repeated sun exposure will damage your skin and cause wrinkles to develop.
- Trichloroacetic acid is a modified form of acetic acid, the same ingredient that is found in vinegar. While its exfoliating ability is strong, it is also self-neutralizing, which means it deactivates after removing dead skin cells. As a kerato-coagulant, it also hardens proteins in the skin and contributes to firmer appearance. TCA is used to treat a variety of skin conditions: Pigmentation issues, including brown spots caused by the sun, can be reduced by TCA peels. Problem skin texture can be improved, leaving you with a smooth, supple appearance. Fine lines, wrinkles, and some very mild forms of acne can also be treated with TCA.
- This Peel has 25% TCA acid. **Contains Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract.
Rejuvenate Medi-Peel 2oz.
Subscribe & Save 5%
$114.00every month until canceled
Subscribe & Save 10%
$108.00every week until canceled